IMPORTANT NOTICE 29 Feb 2012:
For internet highscores to work you must download and install Beat Ball 2 version 1.2.1, released 29 Feb 2012.
The sequel to Beat Ball has been released by popular demand! This greatly improved game has tons of features such as: Up to 4 players, virtually unlimited support for customizable "Level Sets" and "Media Packs" greatly varying gameplay and look of Beat Ball 2, Utilizes 3D-graphics cards but with the traditional 2D-look to allow animation and transparency effects, Comes with complete Level Editor and Media Pack creator, Monthly and All-Time Global Internet High Scores and much much more!
- Comes with 108 original levels
- LevelSet Editor and MediaPack Editor
- Internet Global Highscores for All-Time and Monthly top scores
- Play up to 4 players
- Moving, falling and animated block features
- Creatures affecting gameplay in different ways
- Plenty of PickUps for modifications
- High quality graphics and sound
- Super high quality music (New in version 1.2.0)
- Supports very high screen resolutions
- Downloadable LevelSets
- Utilizes 3D Graphics card for transparency and other effects
- Listen to any mp3 or ogg songs and .m3u playlists during gameplay
- Replacable VoicePacks for alternative announcement voices
- Save game and resume game functionality
- 3 different levels of difficulty
- Small download, only 25 MB
- Operating System: Windows 9X/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7
- DirectX 7 or Higher
- 3D Graphics Card (64MB Memory or more recommended)
Beat Ball 2 is Shareware - you can download and play Beat Ball 2 totally free for up to 30 days with certain feature restrictions.
Register Beat Ball 2 for only $10 and enjoy extended gameplay with ability to play levels that you create and levels that you can download from this website. Registered can also submit their Beat Ball 2 highscores from the game to the Internet Global Highscores section for Monthly and All-Time Top High Scores!
Have a look at the latest game being developed by Imphenzia Games: AstroFighter.net
a top down multiplayer space combat game
- or why not listen to some music by Imphenzia